The 2023 release of the Hobbledehoo 3 Active Kids Harness also includes the new colourways by popular demand. Providing a suitable harness for holding, grabbing or picking up your child for full control over your active little ones, Ideal for ages 1-7 years.
- Front and rear grab handles to catch then when they stumble or to pick them up when they fall.
- Easy adjustablility with clips around the chest. Quick release straps over shoulders that extend over helmets for ease of getting on and off.
- Twin clipped detachable safety leash for using when close restraint is required. Leash extends to a single handle to hold.
- High visibility reflective shoulder stripes and rear logo for dusk hours and low visibility occasions.
- Additional padding applied in all panels
- Reinforcement on all attachments and handles
- Green panels and bright green straps for those wanting a pop of colour
Tried and tested on toddlers wearing wetsuits while around water for a safe and secure grab handle (have you ever tried to catch a slippery, wriggly child in a wetsuit?). Gives peace of mind when they are jumping in the small waves near your feet as you can easily grab hold and take control if they slip over, which they will, again and again!
Used daily while out walking as toddlers trip and stumble over every small thing but must be independent and walk on their own. Use while travelling on public transport; especially on the London Underground system as it allows the child to walk independently but you have full control to keep them upright at the speed of the flowing traffic even up and down the stairs and knowing they cannot fall, trip or stumble to the floor or near a train.
Childs Ski Harness
Ideal for skiing as on ski lifts you have full, secure control of a child without having a handful of clothing.
The best thing about the design of the harness is the height of the double handles; most adults can have their fingers around the rear handle with little stooping or bending, continue walking with the child but the slightest stumble or trip can be caught before they hit the floor. If they do reach the floor, picking them up is so much easier as you don't have to stoop down all the way to put hands under the arms and pick them up, you just lift the rear handle and with its height the child's legs naturally fall back to the floor and they just drop onto their feet. Much quicker, simpler and a lot less demanding on an adults back!
Hobbledehoo Small - Suitable for ages 1- 6 or 7 years - Chest = 45cm to 60cm (18"-24")